- A contestant shall be a person who:
- is no less than 18 years on the Entry Date and no more than 26 (twenty-six) years of age on December 1 of the Relevant Year for Miss World Bangladesh.
- has never been through any ceremony either valid or invalid, and whether civil, religious or tribal, which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world;
- has never given birth to a child;
- has never taken part in any contest for qualification to represent another country; and
- has never won any Miss World Contest or or has previously taken part in any national or international beauty contest;
- is of good character and possessed of charm, poise, personality;
- whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute Miss World Bangladesh Contest or title or the Licensee or Miss World Bangladesh or any person associated with them
- is born in Bangladesh or have five years continuous residency at the time of entry and hold a current Bangladeshi passport;
- in case of winning the Miss World Bangladesh, shall be able to sign a Representation Agreement with Miss World Bangladesh
- There must be nothing in the contestant’s background that could bring into disrepute any aspect of the contest or its sponsors (e.g. no drug use; arrests, DUI’s; participation in pornography).
- Entry forms must be filled in with names as they are on passports, etc. and not assumed or professional names.
- Having signed the entry form and qualified for the final, contestants are reminded that they have signed a contract and that to break it is a serious matter.
- The Miss World Bangladesh title is copyrighted. No person or organization may use the titles, without the permission of Xposure Ltd.
- By entering the selection process and ultimately the contest, a contestant grants the organizers or the sponsors of the event, the free and unfettered right to use her name, photographs, voice, likeness, recommendations etc., relating to the contest, its title or any such connection between the contestant and the contest or title in any way it sees fit for advertising or sales promotions purposes, providing such use is not in a manner to cause harm to the contestant’s reputation or name. Such agreement will continue in a similar manner for further material issued resulting in participation in the contest or during year of office if she wins the title. We cannot guarantee the return of any materials sent to Miss World Bangladesh as part of an application.
- Contestants agree that from the date of winning a qualifying contest, until a period of fourteen days after the national final, or if they become the holder of Miss World or Miss World Bangladesh, for a period of six months after their reign as titleholder ends, they will not, without the prior permission in writing from the organizers, make any statement to the media, either directly or indirectly, nor give any interviews nor write any stories whatsoever appertaining to the competition or involving its name.
- Contestants agree that their name and photographs may be used by the organizer or competition sponsors in any advertising or promotion feature for the contest or its sponsors where the names Miss World Bangladesh or Xposure Ltd. , are included, providing such advertising or promotion shall not offend normal good taste.
- Contestants agree that they will not use the Miss World Bangladesh as a platform for expressing political and/or religious points of views.
- These rules were made to cover Miss World Bangladesh. The organizers cannot accept any responsibility for neither any change of rules in any associated contests nor any cancellation or changes in format in Miss World contest or other contests which prevent the winner from neither further participation nor any amendment to the rules in such contest, which would make Miss World Bangladesh ineligible to compete.
- IT IS EMPHASIZED THAT THE ORGANIZERS CANNOT IN ANY WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR THE LOSS OF ANY CONTESTANT’S PERSONAL EFFECTS. LOOK AFTER YOUR OWN EFFECTS AT ALL TIMES. WHEN APPROPRIATE TAKE OUT INSURANCE AND DEPOSIT VALUABLES IN HOTEL SAFETY DEPOSITS.
- In the event of any dispute over the rules of the contest the decision of the Miss World Bangladesh organization is final.
- Miss World Bangladesh will cover travel expenses of the Miss World Bangladesh title winner to travel to Miss World final. Further, Miss World Organization shall be responsible for the contestant’s accommodation and food during the Miss World preliminary competition and final.
- All enquiries about Miss World Bangladesh Competition must be done in writing to:
Level: 14, Sattara Center,
30/A VIP Road,,
Naya Paltan, Dhaka, Bangladesh